| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tara in May is a little cool at 9.8 °C (49.64 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched. A mere 42.1mm (1.7in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 15:28 long and the longest day is 17:20 long with an average length of 16:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Tara May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tara, Russia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tara:
- Berezovo, Russia - 932.9 kms (579.7 miles) NNW
- Njaksimvol', Russia - 973.8 kms (605.2 miles) NW
- Surgut, Russia - 486.3 kms (302.2 miles) N
- Hanty-Mansijsk, Russia - 548.9 kms (341.1 miles) NNW
- Ivdel', Russia - 903.9 kms (561.7 miles) WNW
- Levsi, Russia - 590.3 kms (366.8 miles) NW
- Biser, Russia - 937.8 kms (582.8 miles) WNW
- Tobolsk, Russia - 391.5 kms (243.3 miles) WNW
- Sverdlovsk, Russia - 834.3 kms (518.5 miles) W
- Yekaterinburg, Russia - 834.7 kms (518.7 miles) W
- Sadrinsk, Russia - 664.8 kms (413.1 miles) W
- Kurgan, Russia - 576.8 kms (358.5 miles) WSW
- Omsk, Russia - 218.5 kms (135.8 miles) SSW